Tree Ropes & Zipline Experience | Dwellingup
Experience WA's First Tree Ropes & Zipline Eco-Adventure!
Spend 2 hours exploring the treetops of Lane Poole Reserve on 90min south of Perth CBD, wobbling across wooden bridges, balancing on tight ropes and zipping through the air on flying foxes.
Courses range from easy low 2m courses up to adrenaline filled 25m high ones, giving everyone from 4 years and up an adventurous day out.
On arrival you will check-in with our Trees Adventure office to prepare for your adventure.
Shortly after you place your personal items into the provided lockers and our instructors will have you fitted into the safety equipment before taking you through a brief safety training.
Soon you will be ready to venture to the towering Home Trees to choose your adventure in the treetops.
• Bookings are essential - please provide 2 preferred session times.
• Sessions start on the half hour and you will be allocated a spot based on availability.
• Arrival is 30min prior to your session.
• We are an all-weather activity so please wear comfortable and appropriate clothing. Avoid skirts or dresses.
• Enclosed shoes are required.
• 1 paying participate adult is required per up to 4 kids between 8-12yrs.
• A disclaimer form must be filled out prior to participating.
• Lockers for small personal items are provided.
• Safety equipment is provided.
• Only cameras or phones with a secure lanyard approved by staff are permitted on the course.
From AUD 48.00
Trees Adventure - Lane Poole Park, Lane Poole Reserve, Off Nanga Rd, Dwellingup WA 6213, Australia
When & Where
Happens: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Venue || Location
Trees Adventure | Lane Poole Park view
Nanga Road Dwellingup 6213 Map
✆ Event: | Venue: (08) 9463 4063
Venue Event Calendar 1 Events
Web Links→ Tree Ropes & Zipline Experience | Dwellingup
❊ Be Social ❊
Publisher Statement: Details can change at any time. Readers are advised to check with the advertiser (links above) before proceeding.
➼ Advertising Disclaimer
Update This Page