Etihad Airways | UK - Australia
Effective from 15 May 2020 we are pleased to start operating weekly scheduled services between London and Melbourne.
Our weekly service will continue until we resume our regular operation which provided double daily connections between the two cities.
All flights will operate Economy & Business cabins.
Melbourne to London Heathrow via Abu Dhabi - Effective 21 May 2020
London Heathrow to Melbourne via Abu Dhabi - Effective 21 May 2020
All flights between London and Melbourne can be booked direct or through the GDS. Guests are advised to check current entry regulations for both the United Kingdom and Australia before booking.
These flights have been approved by the UAE Government and we're working closely with authorities to continue these types of operations. Guests can find out more about our extensive sanitisation and guest health and wellness programme atetihad.com/wellness.
Guests should note
• ·The same aircraft will operate both sectors to and via Abu Dhabi
• ·Guests in transit will remain on board when we reach Abu Dhabi as will their checked baggage
• ·Guests will be able to leave the aircraft as usual if their journey terminates in Abu Dhabi
• ·Guests joining the flight in Abu Dhabi will board normally from Abu Dhabi
• ·All Etihad London operations will depart and arrive from London Heathrow Terminal 2 The Queen's Terminal
Check Availability Price & Book Flights
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates
❊ When & Where ❊
Happens: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
→ Disclaimer: Event details can change at any time. Check with the advertiser before making plans, buying tickets or proceeding...
❊ Be Social ❊
❊ Web Links ❊→ Etihad Airways | UK - Australia
❊ Also See.. ❊
➼ Etihad Airways